LGBTQIA++ Affirming Counseling
You identify as gay or queer or trans or you're frankly not sure. You know you have found yourself feeling attracted to people, and not necessarily of opposite gender. Perhaps you're ready to transition, but your parents are freaking out. Perhaps you've just realized that you're not straight. Maybe you're queer and proud!
What you know for certain is that you need a therapist who will affirm and support your gender and sexuality and help you in a way that heteronormative clinicians couldn't. If you hear the question "are you sure this isn't just a phase?" one more time, you're going to scream!
I got you! I am an LGBTQIA++ affirming therapist and I work with a team of clinicians who are here to help!!
Here are some of the LGBTQIA++ services we can provide:
- Affirming Individual Therapy
- Couples' Counseling
- Family Support
- Out and About: An LGBT Group for all Colors of the Rainbow (group support for LGBT members who are in recovery)
- Trans Gender Transition Support and Case Management
- Trans and Queer Sexual and Gender Identity Education
- Support in the Coming Out Process
- Poly-Amory Support and Couples' Counseling
If you or a family member would like to schedule a 15-minute free phone consultation, email me at TiffanySpilove@yahoo.com or contact me here