What is trauma and have I experienced it?
You've heard of PTSD and maybe you have it, but you're not sure. You don't know what a flashback is and you think the thing that happened to you wasn't that bad or that you should be over it by now. You don't have to qualify for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to get help with trauma.
Here are some examples of things people may consider trauma:
- If something bad happened to you or someone you know
- If you saw something that scared you
- If someone made you do sex things or made you watch sex things
- If you were in a bad accident
- If you lost someone that you cared about or saw them get really sick
- If someone hurt you or you saw someone get hurt
You know, the kinds of things that could really get you down. What would be on your list? Contact me at 610-314-8402 now to get help figuring out if you have trauma that could use some support.